Damn, I knew I was forgetting something. Believe it or not, this past Saturday was the one year anniversary of The Adios Lounge’s first post! I know, it doesn’t seem like more than 10 1/2 months. It’s been a good ride, especially to find out I got regular visitors and stuff. Anyway, to celebrate this semi-hallowed occasion, let me throw a couple tunes on the juke. One’s a recent riff and the other an old fave, both nods to my SoCal roots.
Year one, you’re one, I’m one. Oh X, you’ll never steer me wrong.
- It’s only 1:29, a textbook definition of jammin’ econo
- It reminds me of Motorhead
- It has Kim Shattuck singing
- It has Kim Shattuck screaming
- It has Kim Shattuck playing guitar
- It has Ronnie Barnett on bass and Roy McDonald on drums, a great, underrated punk rock rhythm section, and
- It rocks the fuck out.
Thanks to all, LD